SENIOR CONCIERGE SERVICES
Seniors and their families are often faced with difficult situations. Many seniors do not live in the same town or state as their loved ones; or they are faced with leaving their home and moving closer to family. If you or you loved one resides in Baton Rouge, LA or Southeast Louisiana, we can provide you with the support and comfort you may need. Some of our Concierge Services include:
- Settling-in services. We can help seniors who have recently transitioned to a new location by helping them acclimate to their surroundings.
- Peace of mind visits. We will help alleviate your concerns for a loved one and provide you with peace of mind about their well-being by regularly visiting and conveying any concerns to you.
- Assistance with aging in place. We help seniors, who are still independent enough to live in their own homes, by modify their routines and surroundings to fit their existing needs.
- Manage household issues. We will provide guidance on household issues and help oversee maintenance projects.
- Pet Services. We will assist our clients in keeping their pets healthy and happy. We understand how necessary our fury companions are to our emotional and physical health, and we will do everything we can to help you keep them safe and happy.
"...My eyes, ears, and heart on site."
Matt W. August 18, 2015
Sharon and Kathy embraced my elderly cousin as if they were family. They brought considerable skill and knowledge to bear as they assisted me and my family through all the transitions my cousin faced, but, more than this, they had simply an amazing amount of compassion, empathy, and grace for my cousin and my family. They were always there for her and for me. It's not an exaggeration to say they were life savers. Without them, I never would have been able to provide my cousin—who lived 1,000 miles away—the care she needed; they were my eyes, ears, and heart on site.